- Where can I register for ONGCTenders?
- Why do I need to register?
- Where can I edit my profile?
- How do I bid for tenders?
- What is the difference between Feedback and Tender query?
- Where can I view my queries?
- From where can I download information and details about specific tenders?
- How can I view the corrigendum of tenders?
- Where can I view my selected tenders?
Click the New User icon on the Homepage to register under Members Login section.
You need to register to access the site and for future reference.
As soon as you log into the site, you will find a icon named Profile (or at top of the page link called View Profile) click on it to go to the Edit Profile function.
This function is under review. Contact us for further details.
Feedback is related to information and queries related to the site. Tender queries are specific to tenders, where you can ask for details of selected tenders.
When you click on the Profile icon, you will find the View Replies icon. Click on it to open a page where there are two categories -- Tender Specific and General Feedback. Click on any as per requirement.
Click on your selected tender, you will go to that specific page from where you can download tender details.
Click on selected tender and you will go to a page with View Corrigendum icon. Click on it to view corrigendum of tenders.
Click on View Profile to look at your selected tenders.